Wednesday, April 25, 2012

High Fashion

High Fashion:  I've been spending a lot of time getting ready to teach a class on Flash and Lighting.  I approached this kinda of loosely, thinking it would be easy.  As I spend night after night building the info for the class, I add more and more information.  Flash and Lighting are often the biggest hurdles for photographers to overcome, and I must admit I still learn something new everyday.

One of the most challenging photo shoots I have been involved with was a Fashion Show put on by the University of the Pacific.  The lighting was low, ever changing, and colored, the walls were covered with black drapes, and the table cloths were black.  Trying to get proper exposure was a nightmare.

If I knew then what I know now I would have approached the shoot completely differently.

Shot by Bill  ISO 800,  F5.6, 1/125   Flash set on ETTL

www.captivatingphotos.net



No comments:

Post a Comment