Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Dragon

The Dragon: it's not often that I advertise for any software. However, I just purchased Dragon software which is a speech recognition software, and I love it. In today's business world we have so many things that draw from our time, and being a slow typist has been a major drain on my time.  With the Dragon software I can write this blog, dictate e-mails, write letters, and even keyword images in light room much quicker and more accurately.  Anything that can save time so I can go out and photograph the things that I love is a blessing. I strongly recommend it for anyone who is a slow typist or has problems with accuracy. I'm the kind of person who is so good at typing that I only need one finger, LOL.

Dragon software also has free apps for smartphones that allow you to search the web, and dictate messages that can be e-mailed, texted, tweeted...... all hands-free. It's awesome!

Bill

www.captivatingphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment