Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get on the Boat

Get on the Boat:  We have been doing this blog for nearly thirty days.  We have had 1535 views over 24 posts.
Not bad for the first month. I just realized that nobody could figure out how to respond, comment, join or anything else because the site was incomplete.

I encourage all of you to Like It, Share it, Follow it, Tweet it, and link to it.   Moving forward, I want to make this an interactive/sharing site that is about Photography, life, interesting events, and the art industry.

The photo below is called, Get on the Boat
It was taken at Kirkwood Lake near the Ski resort.  The shot was "as is", unstaged
I think if I could just do just one type of photography, this would be it....The stuff that makes you want to be there.
What do you think of this photo?  Tell us about your favorite photo of all time?


See more images at: www.captivatingphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment